To assemble, place tuna in a bowl and add diced apple, edamame beans, sesame seeds, miso dressing and leave for 4-5 minutes.Evenly distribute the mix across the 4 bowls or 1 platter if you wish to share as part of a banquet.
With the piping bag squeeze 4-5 dots of avocado on each bowl.Sprinkle puffed wild rice and shiso leaves to fish the dish.
Miso Dressing Method Combine ingredients in a small bowl with a fork until incorporated and set aside.Avocado Puree Method
Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Place into a small piping bag ready to serve.
- 400g Tuna Loin 1cm Dice
- 60g Wild Asian Rice (puffed in hot oil)
- 2 Green Apples Peeled Diced into 1cm cubes
- 100g Edamame Beans Blanched & Refreshed
- 1 Tbls Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup Purple Shiso Leaves
- Miso Dressing Ingredients
- 50g White Miso Paste
- 50ml Grapeseed Oil
- 50ml Lime Juice
- Avocado Puree Ingredients
- 3 Avocados
- 1 Tsp Wasabi Paste
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 50ml Sugar Syrup