Heat olive oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add fennel, onion and garlic and cook for up to 5 minutes until soft.
Add cherry tomatoes and cook until just softened. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to the boil, adding a good pinch of salt.
Cook pasta following pack instructions, then drain. Return pasta to same pan, add sauce, parsley and half the chopped fennel fronds, tossing to combine.
Season to taste with salt & pepper. To serve, grate with a microplane a healthy amount of bottarga over the pasta.
- 120ml Olive Oil
- 1 Kin Tuna Heart Bottarga
- 1 Lemon, Zested
- 1 Medium Fennel Bulb, Fine Diced. Keep Fronds
- 2 Small Shallot Onions
- 1 Punnet Ripe Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- ½ Cup Flat Leaf Parsley, Chopped
- 500g Packet Bronze Extruded Spaghetti
- Salt flakes
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper