Labneh to be evenly spread over the top of the Tuna, other ingredients to be mixed well in a bowl and spread over the top of the tuna to create a top crust. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
*Labneh is simple yoghurt that has been gently salted, made slightly more acidic with a tiny squeeze of lemon – it is strained in a lined sieve for at least 24 hours to eliminate the whey and make a thicker more cheese like yoghurt. You can purchase pre-made or easily prepare at home.
- 100g KIN Cold Smoked Tuna by Port Lincoln Smokehouse
- 20-30g Labneh*
- 10g Iranian Pistachio Slivered, roughly chopped
- 8g Green Olives – finely chopped – need to ensure that they are not overly coated in oil or if in brine, well drained
- 8g Continental Parsley, finely chopped
- Zest of 1/3 lemon
- Season with the tiniest amount of cracked white pepper